Monday, March 23, 2009

1st blog!:)

Finally!!!my first blog!!:)
wntd 2 start bloggin 4m a lng tym..so here i m...finally..writin 1!
d 1st tym i wrote abt my lyf..ws in a diary..jst whn i hd steppd in my teens..i still hv em..
well my teens weren't tht xcitin.d reasn: i ws an obedient child..nt takin a single step w/o d permission of my parents...infct a cry baby..ws suppr suppr sensitv...
used 2 write poems on r'shps..mother..nature..teenage crisis..
yea yea..i remember n der ws 1 romantic poem on my 1st crush...
nywyz...these small things..though silly..alwyz make me laugh!

well...most of u mst be thinkin tht whtz d meanin of "C'est la vie"...
its a French phrase meaning "That's life"!
no!i'm nt french!...i ws introducd 2 dis phrase by amruta..jst whn i ws thinkin 4 a substitute for d word 'life'!thanx amruta!:)
derz did poem by frost...which ws taught 2 me in school...remember few lines...n evrytym i read it..it adds a new meanin 2 my lyf..
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep......"
nywyz...tym 4 dinner..ll b bck soon!
tc!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Your first post! Congrats! I'm following ur blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe!! welcome to Bloggerville girl...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx 4 d sweet welcm nachi!
    charsi..i wnt u 2 follow my blog..gv me a feedbck..catch my irrational thoughts;)..hlp me 2 genert my rationalty!

    ReplyDelete