Thursday, July 3, 2014

Life as i know it

heya
ever wonder that if your life was a movie..which movie would it be. I feel my life is very dramatic and filmi. I never knew that few movies i watched would turn into story of my life one day. Like P.S.I Love You and My Sassy Girl..the only varying point for now is that i haven't found my passion, a direction, a reason or a man who would love me and see things as before I met him and after I met him...and I have serious doubts if i ever will find these things or a person or people who would throw some light. I don't deny that after he left I have met people who do guide me through dark lanes, show some direction and provide reasons to live...but i do feel lost sometimes. They say that one is destined to face whats written. But they also say that your life is in your hands. Its you who is responsible for shaping your life..your present. Now what to believe is indeed a dilemma or even to think about it or not is a question. Life still remains a mystery. There are questions and questions, but no answers. But someday I do end up getting an answer or finding a reason behind some actions.
Life as i know right now is me waking up everyday..trying to find reasons to feel happy..knowing that there are people in my life who are holding me and who love me..knowing that there are people who want to know how I am and what I am doing everyday. Life as i know right now is feeling happy and glad about what i had..lamenting and crying for what I don't have anymore..feeling grateful for the moments and people i come across and helpless and powerless at the same time. So many feelings and emotions at the same time..so much to the feeling of being able to breathe and feel...alive is the word. Life as i know right now..is me breathing..living sometimes..loving sometimes..laughing sometimes..depressing sometimes..wondering sometimes..easy and difficult. Life as i know right now is nothing but days in the calender..and memories adding to my book of life.
So here I am..trying to look at the brighter side like he did..trying to walk in his shoes..do end up faltering many times..but here I am..not ready to give up yet. Here I am..making sure that I know my story..find my reasons..build my own bridge. Here I am...
cheers to what unfolds next..cheers to the unknown!

your life is precious
take care

love
Ruchi Trivedi

No comments:

Post a Comment