Most of us want to explore places across our borders. I got one such chance, to fly overseas. As I approached towards the date of departure, I felt that it would be great if i can store these memories and share stories of my first international trip abroad. I really want to pen down experiences of my inner traveler's soul, and so you might get to read many posts in the coming days about my experience in The United States of Nation.
First of all let me share that the sole reason behind this trip is Chintan..its because and only because of Chintan, that I traveled across the shores. I don't know if he is reading my posts, I don't know if he is watching me enjoying the grass on the other side. My first international trip was supposed to be with him, and so I am glad that even if its not with him physically, It is..mentally, emotionally and spiritually with him, which definitely feels great.
I think I am really excited about penning down my experience... hope you enjoy reading tales of my traveling pants!
Take care
Love
Ruchi
First of all let me share that the sole reason behind this trip is Chintan..its because and only because of Chintan, that I traveled across the shores. I don't know if he is reading my posts, I don't know if he is watching me enjoying the grass on the other side. My first international trip was supposed to be with him, and so I am glad that even if its not with him physically, It is..mentally, emotionally and spiritually with him, which definitely feels great.
I think I am really excited about penning down my experience... hope you enjoy reading tales of my traveling pants!
Take care
Love
Ruchi
No comments:
Post a Comment