Saturday, April 30, 2011

Resolution

Its always a pleasant feeling to come across something that was treasured in your box of memories. This is what exactly happened with me, I planned to pile and sort my notes before going off to sleep. And so i opened my old metal trunk containing all my books and notes that i referred in the past five years. A pink paper kept on hindering my process of picking few notes/books. in order to not get disturbed by its presence again, i pulled it out. the paper contained words written by a great lady Ms. Cooper. In a moment all the memories i had with her flashed in front of my mind's eye. My heart felt so overwhelmed with joy thinking about the hours..minutes..i got to be with her. Just the sight of her is such an inspiration. Below are the lines she wrote for me to read as and when i lost hope, derail from my goals, forget the reason behind my existence....


RUCHI'S STRONG RESOLUTION!
I hereby RESOLVE to cast away self-pity..
I RESOLVE to summon all my courage to meet life's challenges fearlessly; to cast fear out of my life...
I RESOLVE to dedicate each day to the service of OTHERS less fortunate...
My life is a heavenly GIFT to be cherished and nurtured and LIVED to its fullest potential!
I RESOLVE to make of my LIFE a MANY- SPLENDOURED PAGEANT - I shall be satisfied with nothing but the BEST!

AMEN.
I was spellbound....
things just happen to you when you least expect...it is true that everything in your life happens for a reason..this pink page changed my perspective about life. It succeeds to answer the questions in my baffled mind even today.
I never got the chance to express my heartfelt gratitude for the role she played in my life. She was rather she is one of my God sent Angel. Thanx a ton Miss Cooper. Your words will always be a part of me..
It 1a.m. i better go off to sleep.
Have a good and peaceful night.
Take care
Ciao
Ruchi Trivedi

No comments:

Post a Comment